News:

Registration disabled.  This forum is in maintenance mode (and has been for a few years now), so I've disabled registration.  If you already have an account, great, keep using it.  If not, unfortunately I won't be accepting any new registrations.  At some point in the near future this forum will be shutting down forever.

Main Menu

Please change this forum layout

Started by toy4two, May 28, 2006, 07:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toy4two

I think it would be better if this forum had 1 or 2 sub sections instead of how it is now.  Its good to split everything up when you have a large user base, but it will never grow if people have to go through so many links.

kf_man

This may be an idea, but I really don't know how to knock it down.  I just based this off of the other forums that are similar to this.  I tried that so that the categories would mirror the old forum pretty closely.  I'll consider merging some of the forums, but at this point I will hold off.

kf_man

Is this closer to what you were thinking?  I tried to eliminate all of the empty sections and combine some of the others.  I didn't want to limit too much because, for example, linux stuff needs its own area.