News:

Registration disabled.  This forum is in maintenance mode (and has been for a few years now), so I've disabled registration.  If you already have an account, great, keep using it.  If not, unfortunately I won't be accepting any new registrations.  At some point in the near future this forum will be shutting down forever.

Main Menu

Keyboard - Does not detect

Started by iv'N, August 16, 2005, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iv'N

Sometimes when i power up my pc.. and it load to windows..

my keyboard does not function at all.. i press every button but nothing is inputed to the screen.

only solution is to restarting the pc. Sometimes i get the same problem twice in a row (after restarting). Even after reformating, the problem still persist.

Have any of you encounter the same problem i have?

Does anyone here knows how to fix this?

What I could think of is, the cable connection or something in the notebooke is loose.
NX7010 - Pentium M 1.4Ghz - 512mb ram - Radeon 9200 Mobility 64mb

kf_man

I believe that a firmware upgrade addressed this issue (F.34 I think).  If you have a non-hp wireless card, do not install anything newer than this.  If you have the stock wifi card, then by all means go with the lastest F.53 version.  I can't remember specifically if there was another solution, but I remember reading that the firmware could fix that.

iv'N

oh.. i have already flashed the bios to the latest version.

This is the link:

http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/hpcpqnk/us/download/22880.html

F.55

;(

What else could it be i wonder..  :?
NX7010 - Pentium M 1.4Ghz - 512mb ram - Radeon 9200 Mobility 64mb