News:

Registration disabled.  This forum is in maintenance mode (and has been for a few years now), so I've disabled registration.  If you already have an account, great, keep using it.  If not, unfortunately I won't be accepting any new registrations.  At some point in the near future this forum will be shutting down forever.

Main Menu

Some technical issues hardware or software, can you help me???

Started by sudistes, January 28, 2008, 02:10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sudistes

Hello,

I have some issues :

Sometimes, when I boot the laptop (use Win XP SP 2) my screen resolution is bad caus in control panel / system I have an exclamation point on AGP resources are insuffisant to turn on the AGP driver...

If I turno of all external materials (I have a PCMCIA wifi card) and turn of bluetooth/wifi module, check there's nothing on usb, and reboot, that works...

any idea???

The worst issue is with my touchpad, when windows XP starts, that works and when the boot is finished, my touchpad is crazy, impossible to move the cursor or with a lot of difficulties

Any ideas???

Sometimes, my laptop is really stuck : no touchpad, all programs stucks. Before, when I pushed the power button during 5 sec, it always turned off, now, nothing happens, I must remove the battery to switch off.

But when I remove the batery, it's impossible to switch on the laptop during a while (2h, sometimes more, sometimes less)

Any ideas ???

thanks a lot !!!

pracolas

Yeah, I just have the same probleme with AGP controleur and raphic card.

Any solution?

thanks